Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redneckloger
In-Game Rank 2

re: guild reputation bug

i think i figured out the rep bug and to why some of us have not gotted a reset on guild rep.

the gild rep cap per week is 3500, 3675 for rank4, and 3850 for guild rank 12. it changes if your a human but they suck nuts.

technically we have had 4 weeks of possible cap there was a 3 hour window at launch where you could get 3500. it seems to me that most of or all the people who hit the cap in the 3 hour window havnt gotten a reset or just got there first reset this week (me and matthater, with matty and rebecka not getting one this week also).

now if you hit the cap before we hit guild rank4 you didnt get nay extra after. taking that into acount and know how much we play my calculatuions are that we should have gotten at least 14174 rep subtract 3000 to get to friendly and 6000 for honored we should all beat 5175 towards revered.

if you have noticed this bug or if any of you at not at this cap and know you have done plenty to get guild rep open a ticket asap.

there is also a bug where some poeple are having guild rep reset twice a week. to them i say, DIAF!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: