Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

re: Outlands...signing out...

Hey all,

The launch of the eagerly anticipated (for most of us) expansion is upon us. Say goodbye to your netherdrakes and mana collectors, and herro to snow shoes, walrusfaced freaks, and...motorcycles??

"Herro walrusfaced freak, i'm Mattymoo nice to meet yoo!!"

It's been a long run for some of us, hopefully for most, a good run. I've ran hundereds and hundereds of raids with most of you, and scarily enough even more heroicals with some also (repentia..ima looksin at yoo!! =).

From the good...

-First time in kara, wiping all the way to huntsman, and not even downing him (yes strangely enough, that was a good =)

- Our first all DoG 25 man towards the end of february, gruul i STILL hate you!!

-Getting past solarian in TK, and realizing that "WOW..maybe we CAN do this 25 man raiding buisiness!!"

-Murdering our way through MH/BT like a bunch of savage beasts

-Our first illidan kill

-Wandering past the edge of the world, and seeing korkee get stuck in a "tiger trap"...hes not even a TIGER!!!

-celebrating olar's 9th birthday

To the bad...

-Listening to rogues argue about DST/Warglaives

- Hosting the Standing in fire decathalon, featuring events such as..."Lets stand in the red fire on mag!!''....to "Lets stand in the Blue fire!! on supremus"...and the ever popular..."Lets stand in the MOVING fire on archimonde!!"

-Watching shaman/paladins switch specs every other raid, and trying to convince everyone unsuccessfuly that it isn't to get more loot.

-The tarded raiders that showed up for a week and then vanished.

-Listening to rogues argue about DST/Warglaives

-That one full t6 resto shaman that bought his account on ebay

For me all things considered, I love my guild and most of the guys and gals that have passed through it over the past year, and the ones that are still DoGs and love bein here.

I'm proud of how far we were able to come together, as raiders , and hopefully as friends too.

We made one of the strongest pushes that any raid guild has done on this server, and I feel that had the xpac not been announced when it did (the week of our first illidan kill), that there is little doubt that we would have swarmed our way through sunwell in due time.

In the coming weeks, we're sure to see some not continue from outlands into Northrend with us, seemingly lost in the shuffle. Others leave, not so unexplicably as their loot gravy train has run out of gravy for the time being. Others whom seemingly emerge from the dead, and renewing their stagnant WoW logins for a glimpse of the Howling Fjord.

An end to this part of our WoW adventures in DoG, hopefully will be the start of all new ones together in 3 days when wrath hits. Thank you guys for being a part of Mattymoos adventure so far. I hope to see you all in northrend in due course. With winter coats on and your womping sticks firm in hand to show Arthas what for.

Rest assured Mattymoo'll be here, whether it be healsin, tanksin, or moonkinsin he'll be here. Looking ahead to the new 10 mans, dual specs, new heroics, new badge gear, and new pvp where hopefully one day I can be 2 shotted, as opposed to one shotted. Other than that, just generally looking ahead for now.

This is Mattymoo, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off...

In-Game Rank 4

I agree Matty! That birthday party was a blast!!!!!!!! Im just afraid of what the whole A-team b-team and c-team will do to the guild! Matty show us Ur smartness and equally split the best and the not so best into 3 groups so one isn't like the bear group which we all know made some people leave the guild... or at least add to it!

VOTE FOR OLARN
Ishmindu

Mattymoo is my hero

The fundamental question for humanity is, Do you want to be that boring guy at the shoe store who just takes whatever shoe the lady gives him? Or do you want to be that bad ass dude who just laid a log on top of a fax machine for no reason at all? I think the choice is simple.

slay13
In-Game Rank 0

A, B, C groups are up the the guys that play man. The "A" group are the 10 guys that log on every night, and have continued to do so over the past year when everyone else gets tired stops or otherwise goes home. The guys who play the best, arent shitheads and play the most will of course run the most as is and always has been the way of WoW.

If you only play 2 days a week your not going to run as much stuff as the guys that are on every night, thats just how it is.

That being said theres going to be tons and tons and tons of instances. I dont think that this is a reasonable problem to worry about, and will be less so at lvl 80 than it is now at 70. If we have the capability to run any 25 mans..we have the capability to run 2 or more 10 mans at any or all tier levels.

When we are running in T9 content we'll still be swappin out on our alts and running stuff on the T8/7 level. Its fun, I cant wait, quit bein tards and worry about whos gettin what, whos tankin what, and just have fun and play.

In-Game Rank 2

Mattymoo, you are the man man! (well, after Yongary *grin*)

I'm a DoG for life, regardless of how often I log in. It will be more often once I'm used to my work schedule and wrath hits, for sure.

And it's not a motorcycle. . .it's a CHOPPA!!!!

I would also like to add to the bad:

-Jabberslops, Jadano's destruction of our guild bank

and to the good

-Benny Lava
-Rebuilding our guild bank better than before

PEACE!

Aye, I don't think anyone should be worried about raiding at 80. There's so much to explore and do in this XPac that you'd be taking away from yourself by rushing straight to 80 and putting all your time and effort in to getting in to a certain group. DoG is going to tear open WotLK just like we did BC, so I don't think anyone should worry.

Just look foward to a great expansion, leveling with friends, and just enjoying WoW for what it is again.
deadassasin

god how i wish i was there for the goods and hadn't left when i did. Ow well that was then and this is now and I am a DoG for life now and am looking forward to the new memories in Wotlk. Hopefully we get the start of some of these over the winter as once summer comes back my time will diminish again....can't be helped im a seasonal player, . But heres to DoG domination to continue and the great times to come.

at least i was there for the one good.....BENNY LAVA forever.

Kohlio10

re: lol

O how I remember those DST conversations. O and that T6 shaman LAWLS

HAHA...you are right...dang rogues!
Rakusimoo- A.K.A. TRAVIS
In-Game Rank 3

you know we cant leave out the Fire rings on A'lar!!!!! That shit was ridiculous!

I'm a DoG for life too Mattymoo (unless sum1 else offers me large sums of RL candy)
Good Times:
2. Getting Top Dps in a Kara raid (after i had been raiding BT for 2 months)
when the only other Dps was a Arms warrior using a shield.
3. Getting yelled at by Jadano
4. getting yelled at by Frithoris
5. getting yelled at by Yon
6. getting yelled at by red
7. Getting yelled at by Dest
8. getting yelled at by emopantsMcgee (windscythe.....rest is soul)
9. getting yelled at by Neph (who hopefully is still straight)
10. getting yelled at by Korkee (FACEBUTTTEETHBUTTHEADFACETEETH)
11. Getting yelled at by Frith
12. Getting yelled at by Mattymoo
13. Victim of Olar Rage!!!!
14. Getting yelled at by Frith
15. getting yelled at by Frith
16. Waking up at night hearing quiet Olar whispers
17. Hear random Mumbles and grumbles coming from Olar
18 Getting yelled at by Frith
19 Getting Guild's/Server's/Game's first war-glaive and war-glaive set *cries*
Bad Times:
1. Epic Jadano stealageness
2. Frith yelling at me
3. friends being tards *sheds a tear for windscythe*
4. Vashiel and his l33t ninjaness from me/dest/korkee
5. Being too heavily relied upon because i had by far the most explosivly amazing dps.

Anyhow, it's been a lot of fun and i dont plan on leaving soon (or kicked ) Btw look out, You may and probably will all try and kidnap me away from my parents so that my l33tsauceness dps cna attend every raid.

I love being the unnoticed latin whore

Santiarcus wrote:
I love being the unnoticed latin whore

You should yell more, like Frith. Look how many times he made Sanka's list!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: