Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkbahamut

re: For new fights we are learning and close or are doing

Ok, so we're down to the huge learning curve bosses. So this means a long ass explanation from Mattymoo right? NO. Learn the fight yourself. You should know which fights to study by now and you should be doing that. I think we should only need to make suggestions on strat, and positions for certain assigned groups. We already take a long ass time raiding in general so i dont want to want another 40 minutes each raid just so matty can explain the fight.

If youre in the raid and you havent learned the fight we are about to do, either go tab out and learn it by reading and/or watching videos and then come back. If we dont have time i would say youre shit out of luck. We need everyone to be as prepared as they can be for these fights. If you cant remember all the aspects of the fight we are clearing up to tell matty so he knows that you need to go afk to learn it. We need to make it so people that WANT to raid in Black Temple, have some initiative to learn and prepare for the fights rather than depend on matty for the explanation. True we are still going to have to take some time to actually set up groups, positioning and how we think we should deal w/ certain raid mechanic but its still gonna cut the explanation time down by half or 3 quarters.

Maybe im just being too impatient, but people still need to research the fights. Even look ahead to bosses that are 2-3 ahead of schedule, just so you can prepare your gear/spec for that fight. For instance, the illidari council needs a mage tank with a lot of health. So now im going to try to get some arena in my spare time so i can get some stam gear, and ill probably switch to arcane so i can have a lesser chance of being resisted on spellsteal and spam arcane missles since they cant be pushed back. I might even switch arcane for Gurtogg too for the slow effect, just so he will hit people during fel rage 50% slower. Im pretty sure it should work, i saw something about using slow and also ice armor works on slowing his attks for mages.

For reliquary we need someone that raids w/ us a lot to be able to make the nature resist cauldron because that is a big party of phase 3. Healers really need to bring their big-time heal gear/spells here b/c mana shouldnt be an issue. Battlemaster trinkets, nightmare seeds and last stand all work very well on phase 1 since you cant heal the tank. Ive heard that Reliquary of Souls is a bigger learning curve than kael. I dont think so from looking at it, but still everyone needs to start doing their homework.

If you dont start knowing what we are getting ourselves into in our raids, then i dont think you should be raiding w/ us if you arent going to take our progression serious enough.

Last edited by Darkbahamut on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vituperate

WALL OF TEXT CRITS FOR 9,999,999.

Nuff said

^_^

I would take my "wall of text crits" (TM ugdhar) anyday over your stupid warlock posts that will probably continue.
Vituperate

WTF is your problem? Way to take a joke way too close to heart. If you have a problem with me why don't you say something to me instead of just bashing me like a 12 year old.

I dont have a problem, i guess im the only one who has ragged you on your warlock posts. And i spose i should never defend myself when someone makes a joke about me. I dont know why you sense an emotion of anger from my comment....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: