Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

re: 3.1..Oh what FUN!!!

Hey all. With pretty much everything that can be done in wrath done thus far, i know alot of you as well as Mattymoo are eagerly anticipating our next, and first wrath content patch.

For any of you who don't know, blizzard has begun leaking details about the upcoming patch yesterday and I'm sure we'll see plenty more in the upcoming week or two.

http://www.wowinsider.com/2009/02/06/wow-insiders-guide-to-patch-3-1/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what does this all mean for DoG? What does this mean for Mattymoo? Where did my pants go?!? o.O

Well I guess we'll start from the bottom and works our ways up, as for the pants, I haven't the slightest idea where they ran of too, nor am I positive that I was wearing any to begin with.

As for Mattymoo, well i'm extremely excited for this patch in general. Regardless of whether you are excited, happy, or miffed at any incoming class changes, I don't think that theres a single one of us that wouldnt like to see more raid content, I for one can't wait for Ulduar.

The only thing AAaaaaalllmost on par with gettin to set foot in the halls of the gods and healin all your faces off, is the still potential inclusion of dual speccing **prays to the blizzard gods**

------------------------------------------------------------

As for DoG, well I plan on starting in on the PTR with Ulduar as soon as it is available, and I hope that many of you agree with me on wanting to kick its ass well before it even goes live if we are able.

This means that those interested in exploring the depths of this stormpeaks raid with Mattymoo will need to ..

1) download the new PTR client as soon as it is available.

2) transfer/copy your character as early as possible. This one is reaaaaly important as often, especially with new content patches as we all saw with sunwell ect, it can take a week if not weeks to get a character copied there.

-------------------------------------

So i dont know guys, im excited to just be finally hearing info on this often alluded to but always far off patch, and eagerly anticipate its arrival finally. I for one have been waiting for it since it was announced long before wrath went live even, and hopefully you all will be there to enjoy it with Mattymoo when it firmly hits fire tree in a month or two.

In-Game Rank 4

re: 3.1..Oh what FUN!!!

Matty ur so silly...

VOTE FOR OLARN
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: