Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ugdhar
In-Game Rank 2

re: Downtime and Leaving Early

2 problems:

A) Too much downtime. I understand we need to sometimes revise strategies between attempts, but every time we wipe, people go afk brb gtg etc. and it takes us 20 minutes in between attempts (I had to eat buff food twice during one of our attempts)

2) People leaving early. If you need to leave before the raid is over (I plan for 3am), you need to tell someone before we even get into the raid. We need to start taking an aggressive stance on this, and penalizing people that leave early without notice.

If we can fix these 2 things, I'd wager we'd get in an extra 3 attempts before repops on most boss fights, which would = more win.
Isasuke
In-Game Rank 4

I agree we need to be more strict and punish people we always say something like ehh Dont let it happen again blah blah blah.... But then it does happen again and guess what...
NOTHINg no drops on the list NOTHING!
UGDHAR UR MY HERO!

VOTE FOR OLARN
Santiarcus
In-Game Rank 4

I know I havent raided this past 2 weeks and prolly cant raid for the next 2, but I have to agree with ugh
Kohlio10

re: /Agree

I know I have only raided for about 5 or 6 days, but in that period of time it seems that Ug is right. There is a lot of down time and people do not get punished for it.

There is the fact that there are new people raiding with the guild, such as me, but the least people could do is take 15-20 min out of wow to watch some videos. I have done it with ease and learn the fights perfectly. We should not have Matty explain the fights for 20-30 min before we do them, especially if the guild has that stuff on farm.

Knowing these fights are a necessity and for the new people you should learn them by reading on them, or watching a video.

I like cookies too Olar!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: