Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gracilis22
In-Game Rank 4

re: Tailoring

Dreamcloth is the main material for 525 epic tailoring recipes. It is BoP, so each tailor has to make his own and cannot buy it on the AH. There are 6 recipes to make it. 5 of those are on a 7 day cooldown (they use 30 volatile fire/air/earth/water/life + 8 Bolts of Embercloth = 40 Embercloth). The 6th recipe is 5 chaos orbs + 8 Bolts....but is not on a cooldown.

As such, each tailor is only guaranteed 5 dreamcloth/week + a few depending on how lucky he/she gets in heroics for chaos orbs.

With current prices, averaging out the 5 recipes each Dreamcloth is worth about 650g in raw mats.

Recipes cost one dreamcloth to learn.

I have the haste/crit epic pants recipe (6 dreamcloth), the Int/Spi and Int/Stam epic leg spellthread (1 dreamcloth each)recipes.

I'm currently saving all my dreamcloth to craft the pants for all our casters. I've made mine, Offphe has spoken for the 2nd. I will be able to make a 3rd in 4 days and don't know who wants it....

So if you want epic cloth pants, plz pst/mail me in game. I do it all at cost for guildies.

If everyone that wants them has them, I will start making my cloth available for spellthread/leg enhancements.

Cheers!

re: Tailoring

I also have an epic lvl tailor, and I'm (mostly) saving up my dreamcloth.

I've got both of the epic spellthreads for leg enchants, and I'll hook ppl up for mats (8 bolts or 40 pieces of embersilk, 30 of whatever eternal you have)

I can make the pants grac can make too (shoulda checked here before buying the pattern and making them for lady ug )

I dont have any belt recipes since there's an epic belt available from rep. If someone wants one of the crafted ones bad enough, lemme know. Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: