Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ugdhar
In-Game Rank 2

re: on Progression Bosses and Buffs

There is no excuse for people to not be fully food/flask buffed for progression bosses.

It takes 10-15 minutes to farm up food, and there are plenty of cooks that raid, bring simple wood and you can probably get it cooked right at the raid.

Buffs don't make/break a fight most times, but by not being as prepared as you possibly can be, you're pretty much flipping off the guys that do prepare themselves as well as they can.

If you're not sure what kinda of raw food you should be farming, ask one of the guild cooks, tell them what stats you need, and I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you what you need to get.

Flasks are FREE, if you are Exalted with Sha'tar, Cenarion Expedition, and whatever Shatt faction you joined (Scryer or Aldor). If you're not exalted with these factions, WORK ON IT! Then you can get free flasks too. If you are not, and aren't close or worried about it, then spend a little gold, buy mats for flasks, and have someone make them for you. There are a few elixir specced alchs in the guild that could proc you extras, saving you money. I personally don't flask until we get to a boss that needs it, which saves resources. Not flasking is the same as not being food buffed, you're just telling the rest of the guys in the raid that are prepared that you don't give a fuck, why should you be prepared? Even if that's not how you feel, that's the impression you give, SO BUFF UP!!!!!!!!!!111
The True Telarien

I almost always have a ready supply of Blackened Basilisk (Spell Dmg Food) and I would be more than willing to trade some for Nightmare Vine if anyone wants to work out a deal!

I'm almost out of Superior Wizard Oil and I cant herb the vines myself. Those things are way too expensive on the AH all the time >.<

I'm also 375 cooking/fishing so let me know if you need anything cooked or any fishies fished :-p
redneckloger
In-Game Rank 2

redneck and brd could use some food. prolly just stam food. i think i have the mats to make a ton of the enchanting oil i will go check it out and see how we are fixed in the Gbank for it and maybe through some in if needed
Darkbahamut

tel i have a few stacks of vine in the bank that are just sitting there, so i would be more than happy to trade. I need to get into farmin some more herbs just cuz. i'll hit you up tho next time i see you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: