Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

re: Mattymoos' Guild-Wide "To-Do" List

Herrow all,

Now with the new boss' that we've downed in the past week, i'd like to set a few more goals for us as a guild, as well as myself. These are the main things that currently I am stewing around with in my brains that we need to accomplish/work on together.

1) Keep killin lady vaashj in the face
we need to kill her cleanly and consistantly, the loot from her is solid, and its a great training fight for those that need to L2P honestly. If you don't know the fight, watch vids, read strats, learn it.

2)Kael
After this week i'd like to start regular kael runs to learn the fight and work towards face-owning him as well. This is of course only if task 1 keeps being accomplished successfully, if we dont get her on farm, we dont get him on farm, easy as that. START READING STRATS/WATCHING VIDEOS NOW FOR THIS FIGHT!! this is not a fight that is easily explained, and is a many phased fight with alot of crazy elements. learn your role in it appropriatly ahead of time.

3) Shadow Sets (shadow/life donations ect)

We need to keep collecting primal fires/lifes for our shadow sets as a guild. This is important not only for our progression in MH, and to put it all easily on farm status, but with us now with our eyes turning to BT in the near future, where we will all need shadow sets anyhow.

You all also need shadow resist necklaces, that can be easily obtained via starting the BT attunement questline, if you do not know what this is, then please ask , as it is a FREE piece of needed shadow resist gear.

4) Fire resistant melee/range for azgalor

For the azgalor fight (4th MH boss T6 gloves), i would like to bring in some melee with fire resistance (or any range with fire resist also helps as dmg soaks) for this fight.

You can purchase fire resistance sets via badges at 25 badges a pop, relatively cheap now.

This fight though...realistically...if you are within the range of the fire, it'd be a great help in getting this fight on farm ASAP with the simple inclusion of 2-3 fire resist pieces on the melee/range that are within the burn zone for this fight. The rest of it is simplistic once the fire is removed from the equation entirely.

5) Black temple

After this week i will be scheduling regular weekly forays into BT once again (not sure what night yet).

We need a few things for this to happen successfully..

a) strong raid heals/healers

b) COME WITH FULL RAID BUFFS/FLASKS!!!

c) everyone needs 20 health potions for najentus if you are not a healer, also bandages(NOT OPTIONAL)

d)people to be willing to respec/play what class or alt is requred to get past this fight. We need as much dps/heals as possible for this, so some people may have to take one for the team to get us past najentus, and onto supremus which i feel will be a much more simpler fight for us as a guild.

In-Game Rank 3

re: Mattymoos' Guild-Wide "To-Do" List

haaghun told me the other day that he's made it past a'lar and co. in the eye and is workin on kael, said he'd get to me today, but i haven't heard back from him yet...so there may be a 'surprise'...k?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: