Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

re: Rage Winterchill DEATH SQUAD COMMENCE!!!

Hey guys,

Rage is prime target #1 on the DoG hit-list shitlist at the moment. It is apparent to me that we would have had him last night if we had everyone with pvp trinkets.

Rage does an attack that does 15k dmg in 5 seconds to any 1 person in the raid, 10k of that in 3 seconds. 10k of this dmg can be prevented with pvp trinkets.

EVERYONE NEEEDS THIS TRINKET!! For right now, everyone that DOES NOT have one, please please PLEASE please please get one. Its very cheap and inexpensive honorwise and can be gotten in about 2 hours of pvp spread out over the course of the week even.

What we really all need though to get this guy on farm, is for most of us to have the medallion version of this.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28239

It is 2.5x as good as the cheap one, and will guarantee us a win in this fight if we can get these trinkets.

Sanka will have it this week XD

(&@%^$*&#@_)^&*)$!^$@*%#^&!$#

I hate pvp but I'll work on it
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

I know ug, but some fights you just need specific items/gear to get past, and this is one of those such cases. I'm not neccessarily saying that I LIKE that choice on the part of blizzard, but its what needs to be done unless we want this to be a luck based fight that we sometimes get, and sometimes get smoked repetedly.

Having trinkets for everyone, will make this boss a 1 shot auto kill each time we get to him. The npc's damage him about 50% from what i can tell...we just need to stay alive and this is the best /easiest way to guarantee that.

It's alot like how we have to farm resist sets/ect for certain fights, and will have to again.

Woot! I got my improved trinket now!! The thing that helped me the most in getting it.... that new REPEATABLE quest!! Turn in 1 of each BG mark and get free honor! After I turned in my marks, I only had to do 2 BGs (cause horde sucks at AB and we lost).

WTB night shift at work so I can raid more with you guys >_< I cant afford to take that many "sick" days.
redneckloger
In-Game Rank 2

i am only short like 4k honor... but my latecy iis soo bad i cant function. i would afk but i got reported twice today and kicked out.. depending on when i get off work tomarrow and if i go camping this weekend or not i will go out tp my perents house and play there. sorry for not bein there last night and tonight but with this much latency(2783 last i checked) i cant really do anything
Crazy.Insane

WTB a setup for Red so he doesn't have to play from his tree stand!! Who the hell do you have to Skullf#ck around here to get a decent internet connection? I bet frith knows.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: