Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Elithius
In-Game Rank 1

re: Elithius/Desmuri

I will generally be available

Mon and Tues nights for sure.

Fridays and Sat are more difficult for me due to my bands shows. But at least for the next month both are feasible

Weds and Thurs >9

Sunday Night is good too./
Windscythe

re: Raid Availability

Raid times are really not an issue for me. I can raid anything, anytime.
Grenn
In-Game Rank 4

Hi guys, for the record I'm available for raids mon-fri after 7pm, and any time on the weekends. I'd prefer to not raid later than midnight, but given warning of a raid night I'll have time to adjust my schedule a bit so I can stay up till 2 or 3am if necessary a couple times during the week, more easily done on the weekends (Fri and Sat).

I've been really bored with WoW lately, so I've been playing less than I used to. If I'm not logged on WoW and you need a tank or a hunter look for me on the Vent server or check for harriel101 on AIM. If I'm not either of those places and it's super desperate that you find out if I can get online then feel free to call my cell phone or send me a text message, Matty has my number (if he wrote it down when i gave it to him).

I just started a new jorbs where I don't have to be there until like 12:30. (For now, unless they feel the need to place me on a diff shift leventually.) So I can stay up pretty much until about 3am before I should really attempt to get some sleep.

Mon-Fri 10/11pm-3am

Sat 6pm latest-??????????

Sun ?????-3am

Rep

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.
Greaves

I would absolutely LOVE the concept of an afternoon raid, and a late friday night raid. My time on weekends is typically scrunched, as Saturday night I always do something with my friends (the real life ones, the ones you can't place on a /f list, you know, those ones? :P), and Sunday's when I take care of my projects/homework last-minute, and take care of any other problems before Monday. A 6-7 pm-ish raid on weekdays would be awesome too, because typically when you guys start raiding, I'm hitting the sack.

uruloki
In-Game Rank 3

friday and saturdays are the only days that i can't commit to completely. the wife works all week and i raid during the night, so if she feels like doin' something then it's her call. i can let you know ahead of time if i would not be able to make it. as for during the week just let me know and i can def. be there

Uru
lazaruss

I'm usually around every night unless something comes up. About half the time its a cut off time of 2:30 am at the latest, unless of course its another attmpt at lurker or something with no trash.
ziggymarley

Monday.......8pm server - 4am server
Tuesday......8pm server - 4am server
Wednesday..8pm server - 4am server
Thursday.....8pm server - 4am server
Friday..........work
Saturday......off and on all day
Sunday........off and on all day

looking to get into any ZA group...SSC...TK...will run mag and gruul if more dps is needed and if spot is open...i have no problem running kara for badges with any guildy that wants to go...
Necropulan
In-Game Rank 6

weekend nights are usually good for me, i'm usually on weekday nights, but that can be unpredictable with school assignments and other junk
Garr

I am available almost any day around 4pm and on, unless something comes up unforseen. I´m really into my mage but also could lend a hand healing with my druid if necessary....Chris
Crazy.Insane

re: raid availability

I am available to raid just about any night of the week. There is no one day that is bad for me. If I ever have plans to do anything outside of WoW and cannot make a raid, I will mos def tell either Ug or my brother Uru. I am usually on after I get out of work. The crazy late night raiding on weekdays hasn't been so great. Other than that, anytime between 8PM and 2 AM (maybe 3, 4 or 6 AM depending how epic the fight). For the most part 8PM to 2AM is best. Thx bye

At some point, you're certain to get a little holy diver in all of you!
CoH, F%*$ the world
Ugdhar
In-Game Rank 2

re: FRITH

Frith has like websitephobia or something, so I'm just posting for him, although ppl prob know his schedule well enough by now.

Tuesdays and Thursdays off, so he can start raiding whenever he gets up (6ish server most often )

Nights he works he gets out varying times it seems, Friday and Sat. nights are the ones he works till midnight most often, although he's been cutting deals or something to get out in time for 25 man action on Friday nights.

If I get any more real details on his schedule (although I think this might be close as it gets) I'll post.
Rakusimoo- A.K.A. TRAVIS
In-Game Rank 3

An early sunday raid like around 10-11am server would be super sexy!!!
Altheia

I'm as new as they come (hello by the way!), but I can make any raid at any time, until any time, so long as it's not on a Thursday. I lucked out with my last job being a contracted job that lets me live off of the pay from it for the next few years (at least), so I am literally able to do whatever I want, however long I want without worry.

Happy

MerexTheMarvelous

Hi everyone! I'm available to raid from 5-6pm PST till whenever Wednesdays through Sundays. envy

Looking to do SSC/TK, ZA, Kara, Gruul, and Mag.

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: