Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gracilis22
In-Game Rank 4

re: A few EPGP changes.

Two small changes to the guild's EPGP system:

1. Wednesday Mains Raid now earns you 200% Effort Points (1000EP/hour, 1000EP/boss). This is to encourage people to attend for progression bosses and not just the Tuesday farming run.

2. Standby Spots will be available for each Tues/Wed raid. These can be filled by people not invited to the main raid but who are: A) Logged into WoW on a main or alt for the duration of the raid, B) Logged in to the raid's Vent, C) Available to fill a raid spot immediately. These spots will earn 50% Effort points compared to people in the raid. This is to encourage easy swapping, filling, or replacing when needed.

I love both of those changes! however I'm a little worried about the people who don't really want to raid one night will sign into vent then go away from the keyboard. This may happen alot on Wednesday when u would receive 100% instead of 50% unless it won't be affected by that for standby people. Sorry for the long sentences and the blocks of text, I have been up to long and I kinda of can barely see the screen all the letters are starting to blur together. I'm kinda tripping a little...This looks like a wall that someone would to drop eggs off of... :LJ

VOTE FOR OLARN
Gracilis22
In-Game Rank 4

That will obviously be discouraged and if caught doing so would receive no EPGP.

No one should 'plan' on being in the standby slot. Everyone should come wanting to raid. Keeping a few extra (eg. 1 tank, a couple dps, 1 heals) on standby just ensures we can keep the raid moving quickly without pugging or calling it when someone has to leave early or get's d/c'd etc.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: