Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The True Telarien

re: Gruul's Lair??

Do we ever get into Gruul's Lair? I'd like to give it a go if we got the people. I think it would be best to set up a Weekend attempt. If we can lock down a time to start I can make sure I am available... otherwise, I seem to miss all of the <DoG> raids because I am never on when they start... nobody has set a scheduled time for anything?
Repentia

Right now we're raiding Gruul's with the guild <Baked> as both our guilds don't have quite enough people geared enough to do it and do it well. We go on Mondays, invites start at 7:30pm server time.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.
The True Telarien

Ouch >.< 9:30 Tuesday morning for me then. Now I know which days to take off of work! LoL

Any specific requirements I need to meet before I can go on a Gruul's raid one of these weeks?
The True Telarien

I'll be on tonight in hopes of grabbing a spot on this week's Gruul raid! Took the day off work LoL I feel so lazy >.<
The True Telarien

@Matty Thanks for letting me come along on the gruul's run!! I was able to put all my reading to use and get my feet wet so to speak. Too bad the instance servers crashed just before we downed Gruul >.< man I was mad about that!

You said we will be attempting an all DoG raid on Gruul this weekend right? Saturday night at 9pm? I will definitely be there for it! I got a new belt (Belt of Blasting) that is PURE DPS! That, added with some spelldmg food, wizard oil, and an elixer puts me over 1k shadow dmg and 12.5% crit. I cant wait to see how it feels to blast away with all that dmg!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: