Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Isasuke
In-Game Rank 4

re: Raid Mods

Is there a list of required Mods for Raids or any that would be helpful if so Plz Post them here.

~Olar~

VOTE FOR OLARN
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

Heya olar...theres no "official" list..but i'll tell u the 2 things that are NEEDED..as well as other mods that I generally use.

NEEDED are ventrillo, which can be downloaded from their mainpage (the client not server) and some sort of threat meter.

You can either use KTM threatmeter, or Omen, I just recently started using Omen and i have indeed found it to be better as it auto updates to other targets around you when the tank switches targets, and as far as I now KTM doesnt unless its some setting i've missed.

OTHER handy dandy mods that I use are....

Bigbrother: this lets you know who is breaking CC (sheeps/saps/shackles ect)

An aggro mod: i cant remember which one I use...but there are tons of them and they all do the same thing. They alert you IMMEDIATLY when you get aggro off the MT. This is nifty cuz it gives you a few extra seconds to use whatever "Oh shit!!" skills are at your disposal.

Atlasloot: so you can look at all of the sweet boss drops while your tank pulls as opposed to actually healing!!

Damagemeter: or some other dmg/heal meter, its not needed..but it helps let you know where you stand gear/performance wise in the raid environment.

-----------------------

Other mods i use and would reccomend that DONT have to do with raiding would be...

LIGHTHEADED: Best...mod..ever. All info..for all quests....ever...download it NOW!!

Cartographer: maps and coordinates system with integrated node mapping functions for mining/herbs ect.

Auctioneer: lets you AH alot of those items that you'd just vend otherwise out of lazyness.

In-Game Rank 4

Yeah I have all of those but lightheaded tried to get atlas quest but it dont work to good.

VOTE FOR OLARN
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: