Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ugdhar
In-Game Rank 2

re: 7pm Server Time Karazhan Group

As many know, my new work schedule doesn't let me raid at 11pm anymore QQ

So, I would like to make a 7pm group. If you are interested, please post a reply with what days of the week you could go at 7, along with what class/spec you are.

I have no doubt, that especially if we have many first-timers, or people that are slightly undergeared, that we will wipe many times getting stuff down, but I'm cool with that, to help the guild grow stronger.

As far as loot distribution, I am a big fan of the Need/Greed system, as it works out well in most cases with guild runs. If people start feeling jaded, we will work it out, just like group 1 did. This leads to another potential situation.....

Attendance. In order to raid, people have to show up if they say they're going to. This isn't as much of a problem if there are extra people that can fill in, or if the group raids every night. The 7pm group will likely not have everyone in the group on every night, so if we have agreed to raid on a specified night, people MUST show up. Once we have a group assembled, we will try and come to an agreement on some sort of penalty for not showing up when you've said you will. I kind of like the idea of some sort of forfiet of loot rolls, it gives people incentive to show up. DKP systems take too much work, I'd like to keep this fun, friendly, and casual as possible, but at the same time make sure ppl show up so we can DO THIS. Happy Not showing up is acceptable if a suitable replacement is found ahead of time. So if you heal, you need to find a healer of similar skill and gear to take your place if you don't want to show.

So please. . .come raid with me! I don't have to run Karazhan anymore. . .I have all the loot I need out of there. I just like running it, I like my guildies, and I'd like to make us strong enough so that, as 1 guild, we can take on stronger challenges (*hint hint SSC*)

*OH YEAH! If you currently fill-in with Group 1 sometimes, and would like to continue to do so, you will not want to run with group 2, because once we down a boss, you're saved to it, and can't go in with group 1 later on. Don't let this discourage you though! With a little patience and effort and teamwork, we can have *2* groups clearing karazhan each week instead of 1!

Last edited by Ugdhar on Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ugdhar
In-Game Rank 2

[ THIS IS MY SPOT. I WILL DO WITH IT AS I WISH ]
Greaves

Well, I'm not 70 yet, but I should be reasonably soon (shut up Korkee), and a 7pm group would be perfect for me, since I can't play past 12:00 server. So hopefully by the time you guys get this up and running, I'll be near-Kara geared :D!

Wishful thinking I bet though tongue out

Vedian11

re: Vedian=so in

When u guys start im all in. I can do it almost every night if it is at 7pm ST. although there may be a few times ill have to miss once in a blue moon, but im usually pretty dedicated. My gear is (i think) good enough, so keep me in mind.

-Vedian
deadassasin

I am good for any weeknight at 7, might run late everynow and again as i do end up working alot of overtime and don't always get home by then, gotta love those 14, 15, 16 hour days. Weekends are no good as i am usually at the marina and next week i will be gone for vacation and no mobile broadband card works on my laptop, damn vista. But I am down to start in 2 weeks.
Felblood

I like the idea since i can rarely find a time for kara except for fridays/saturdays since i have a curfew. But if you get a raid at 6:00 I"LL VOUCH FOR IT 100% but besides that i am ok at raiding at 7:00 but only on fridays and saturdays Happy

kayors 70's combat rogue probably a little undergeared but could run at 7pm server time on tues and thurs
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: