Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

re: *Out of DATE* Karazhan Raid Sign-Up Thread

Hey guys,

Starting this week we will be having 2 guild groups running karazhan. One group will continue to run Tues/Wed/Thurs at 11 PM server time. The 2nd groups days and times are not yet set and I will post them next week once i get a better idea of what times people are available.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU WANT TO RAID KARAZHAN...YOU MUST DO THE FOLLOWING!!!

Make a post on this thread with your characters name/spec...your timezone...as well as what days and times you are available. Anyone who doesnt do this will not be able to raid with us from here on out. I can't make group rosters if I don't know when/who can play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by slay13 on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total

In-Game Rank 0

This Space is reserved for Group 1 and Group 2 roster.

In-Game Rank 0

re: Raid Rules

~Raid Rules Of Conduct~

1. Respect Your Fellow Raiders- Try to be nice to your fellow raiders..this includes guildies and non-guildies. It takes time to get to know the boss'/dungeons..people screw up...lots..and repair bills will soar. Its just a cost of buisiness of being a part of raids some nights, don't take it out on other raiders when things go poorly.

2. Be patient- You're not going to win every roll....get every piece of loot every time...nor beat every boss each time. The only way to get all your loot that you want is to keep raiding, the fights get easier..and with persistance you will get all or most of the gear your looking for.

3. Don't Be a Leech- Just because you are lvl 70, doesnt mean you are ready to raid. A good rule of thumb is...if you can't tank/heal/dps a heroic..then its too early to be raiding. There are plenty of easy instance drops...rep. items...and heroic badge loot and drops to be had that makes you more of an asset in kara...don't neglect these less you be a leech.

4. Be on time- If you are going to be late to a raid..please let someone know. If you cannot show up...let someone know. Real life happens...and people are going to be late sometimes...but if real life happens every night we're raiding..then your hurting the raid.

5. Stay for the Duration of the Raid- Dying/wiping/getting or not getting drops are no excuse to cut out early from a raid. When this happens often it can be hard to fill the spot with no notice..and usually theres another guildie that would have liked to come had they known you were going to cop out on the group.

Last edited by slay13 on Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

In-Game Rank 2

re: Ugdhar and Frithoris

*EDIT 9/13/2007: Ug's gonna be workin' days now, so he'll be trying to be in/lead Group 2, like 7/8pm server time.

Ugdhar, Marksman Hunter (with Clever Traps), CC/DPS, 11pm group ('Group 1')

Frithoris, Shadow Priest, Undead CC/DPS/Mana Regen, 11pm group ('Group 1')

Both of us are Eastern time, same as server time.

We are basically available every night for the 11pm group, barring acts of Satan and/or God.

We would like to just continue keeping our spots as they are now, and in the event an act of Satan prevents us from showing up, we obviously can't hold it against you to find a sit in for that night, but that shouldn't make us have to roll for our spots subsequent nights.

Last edited by Ugdhar on Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elithius
In-Game Rank 1

Elithius would like to continue his spot as the lock in group 1 if possible, as this is the best time for me to raid :o

11 PM (Group 1)
Korkee

re: Kaezon and Korkee

Kaezon - Holy grp 2 (Lend a hand) ;)
Korkee - Ele-Resto grp 1 (Still needs to do Prince) :D
Garr

re: Karazhan Group ONE.... of TWO if needed!

If at All possible i would like to continue wiht the group one 11pm server group. I f I am needed n group two to lend a hand to those first timers thats fine as well.
I think everyone Knows my bear.... Approx 14k hp wiht no cool buffs around 28k armor and a nice 423 defense rating ... kinda crummy dodge only at 28 percent, cry. Anyway Im flexible. And posting so the Moo knows i m down. Chris
Bellum777

Bellum - Rogue - Combat Dagger

Group 1

Will be on Mon, Tues, Wed...the other days are a bit of a toss up, like always, but I usually am able to make a few. Times are not a problem (Till class starts on the 29th).

K BYE!
Mbalmalot

re: Healing for Karazhan Group#2

Visarock Holy/Disc Healer 1500+ healing: I would like to help heal the second raid group for Karazhan. I would prefer an earlier start time. It would be nice to complete the first half every Tuesday. I work early almost everday and my schedule does swing a bit. Thanx :D
Jadano

Jadano 40/21 Arcane/fire Mage

I would like to keep raiding with group 1, because the 11pm raid works well for me. My timezone is same as server time. Im availble almost every night...discounting "acts of satan" as ugdhar said Happy

I will be able to raid until late fall most likely, after that i should be starting basic for the Air Force...and after i get done with that, i should be back, but idk when

Yongary/Dilemmachine
In-Game Rank 3

this is yongary/feral druid/central timezone, will be eastern starting aug. 18. b/c i will be going back to school around aug. 18, i will have lots more playtime, i anticipate, believe it or not. so, i can go anytime b/t 8pm-2am eastern, beginning on,
aug. 18.
timberwolfs

timberwolfs 70 resto shammy 1600+ heals i am going to continue to run with grp 1 until i get all my items then it will be where im needed
Repentia

Repentia- Grp 1 Tankadin

11pm time is ideal for me to raid. On days when Mr. Repentia's raid grp plans to do a long stretch I will let you know. I have most of the drops I want, so days I cannot attend will be a great time to bring in one of our aspiring tanks to learn the ropes.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.
hyde713

re: I wanna join grp 2....

I am hydesai 70 rogue..... wishing to join kara grp 2........i will be avalible anytime ....it depends on what time do the other's avaliable.....it doesn't matter with me..i have been playing my pally lately...but really want to participate in kara.....please contact me!
Mentions

re: Kara

Mentions, Resto Shamman , Healer, 11pm group ('Group 1')
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: