Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

re: DoG lands firmly in BT...next stop..ILLIDAN!!

Grats DoG on defeating High Warlord Naj'Entus, and Supremus last night!! (2 new boss' in 1 night WOOTS!! =)

This is a big step for us as it puts the rest of BT firmly in our sights, and i don't know about all yall, but i'm damned excited!!

With this though, it means alot of changes to our raid lineup, as BT is a big hooge instance..and i'd like to focus on it as much as possible with our core raid lineup.

This means that we will be raiding it 2-3 nights a week currently, and which also means (good new to some, bad news to others) that some instances/fights will be moving to the backburner on regular sheduling.

Right now, im taking Mag/Gruuls off of scheduled raids.

I still plan on running gruul/mag on a weekly basis as a guild..but it is seriously content that we can put together on any afternoon, or late evening after other raids are done.

This also means that we will most likely be shaving a few boss' taht arent as needed from both The Eye/TK to make room for other raids/attempts as well. (hydross/tidewalker/solarian most likely).

I still plan to keep all t5 on farm, but if it comes down to us pushing through BT in a month by cutting back some raids...or getting through BT in 3 months with our current lineup and not enough time in the instance...im lookin forward to BT personally.

Again, grats all, and im very proud of the steps we've made together as friends, as well as raiders in the past months!!

~Mattymoo~ twisted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: