Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

re: I can has SHADOW RESIST?!?!

Hey guys. I've been looking over the remainder of the MH/BT boss'/instance info that i can find online over the past week, and now after last night and our start into BT, I think its time that we all start working on your shadow resist sets.

There are a total of 3 fights in BT that become almost impossible to lose with the inclusion of 2 shadow resist items, one of which is easily accessible with our current progression as a guild so far. So as a guild, we need to take accountability to get these started so that after we get rage dead, we can keep tearing throught the rest of MH.

The first item that everyone NEEDS to have, is gained from the BT attunement quest, which we can get now that we have alar on farm and will be killing winterchill now.

It is THIS item http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32649. WE ALL NEED TO HAVE THIS ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is easy to get now and there is no excuse not to have it, it is needed for 3/5 of the MH fights and multiple fights in BT.

The other item is the shadow resist cape, which is easily craftable once we enter BT and get enough rep from about 1 nights worth of mobs to get someone to honored.

With these 2 items, you get roughly 50% resist chance on all silences/mana drains/ sleeps from MH boss' (which auto wipe you if more than a couple healers get hit), and 1/2 the damage on these boss'. If we get these quests started this week, Then hopefully in a few weeks when we get to the 3rd MH boss we'll be ready for him.

Mr Salamand will also need to start having a full resist set of shadowness for the tankage of Illidan which I now know like the back of my hand.... all I have to say is 1 healer gets to watch my fel puppy while 4 watch me ^_^ WOOT! MAIN TANK FTW!
Korkee

re: blizzard /sigh

Does it seem strange to you that you have a warrior / pally /druid tank everything until it gets serious... then it's time to bust out the warlocks?

Warlocks already do good-fantastic dps depending on specs and player skill. (Accept for Desto - That's as brainless as ele)

But then they make about 10% of all endgame content need a warlock tank, 30% require 1 or more warlocks to do and 70% beneficial to bring a lock.

All i can say is... what fight do we need rogues for?

Thank god for Hexlord or Korkee would have never gotten to go to ZA.

...remember ZA?

me neither...

... <== More dots
Vituperate

QQ BITCH! YOUR JEALOUS OF MY MAD FIRE RESISTS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Korkee

re: SMOKE MORE CRACK!!!!

Bite my balls!

Do you have a ball resist set?
Vituperate

I hear blizzard is coming out with a patch that promotes gayness. The color of the resist set though will be a rainbow color. ROYGBIV will be the colors inside this prism of resist. Only straight people (Korkee of course has a 0 resistance) Will be 365+ Resistant to this. If you have any questions please whisper Korkee in game about his ball biting abilities.
Korkee

re: ...

Soooooo.... wanna rub weiners together?
Vituperate

I hear Olars parents did that yet he was still born
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: