Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lazaruss

re: Show up on time

Right now it is 10:06, raids supposed to be started right? nope. only 15 people in the group and can't get people to drop groups. If this keeps up at 10:15 im just gonna start logging on raid nights, if people want to raid they need to get their asses in gear. You know what time the raid starts, don't be doing dailey quests at 10 pm do them at 9. or do them after the raid. I am going to start grabbing pugs at 10:10 and you won't get your invite if you were late.
The True Telarien

re: Show up on time

I agree with Laz, I'd like to see raids happen on time. For me, these raids are dead in the middle of my weekend. I actually have to set my alarm to wake my ass up on my saturday/sunday morning for this. I come on about 30-45 min early every time just to make sure I am there. (well, with the exception of that damn weekend we had daylight savings time... that fucked me up LoL)

I say bring on the Puggers! You dont like seeing your loot go to puggers, then do something about it. If you're going to be a little late... let us know, we can start clearing at least with a few spots still open.

If you cant ever make it on time, you stand a chance of being replaced by a pugger who can. I'm thinking its probably a good idea to keep track of who we pug every week too so we can ask them the next time. Even if the gear doesnt go to our guild, maybe we can still get it to help our raids.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: