Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grenn
In-Game Rank 4

re: Prot spec dps!

Please don't tell me that a prot spec warrior can't dps ever again...

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/harriel001/WoWScrnShot_031308_014645.jpg

HAXX...that is impossible. OR everyone else was sleep playing.

No haxx or photoshop Happy It's possible that everyone else was just sandbagging while i was blowin cooldowns like a mofo, but I'd like to think that everyone goes as hard as they can on Aran everytime since it's kinda the 'look at how much dps i can do when aggro isn't an issue' fight Happy

And for the record, Yes, I used ALL my cooldowns, Recklessness included. No, I didn't use any consumables during the fight (pots, elixirs, flasks, sharpening stones, etc..).

For the 15 seconds that Recklessness was up I was putting out about 2500dps, and yes, that surprised the crap outta me. I'm guessing that I had both Crusader and Mongoose proc'd for the entire duration of Recklessness. My main hand white crits were around 2k a piece with my heroic strike goin up to 2500. My Devestates were critting for around 1300 once i got all 5 sunders up. With Blessing of Might, Blessing of Kings, Mark of the Wild, Imp Battle Shout from Des, and Crusader proc'd I'm around 3k attack power, add Leader of the Pack and the Mongoose proc and i'm around a 30% crit rate in Berzerker stance. The fight lasted about 3 minutes, so I got to blow my Bloodlust Brooch twice, my Core of Ar'kelos once, and throw Decapitator at him once (which crit him for 900 damage, i checked my combat log ).

I only wish I'd had Stormherald in my group for the fight so i could have gotten windfury and strenght of earth totems XD

Like I said MAD Haxxxxxage. Well if Sanka was there he would be talking in third person and twisted topping the Dps charts at about 3rd...max UNLESS!!!!!!! its a 25 man (didn't notice wat raid it was) then i'd be topping at the mind boggling 10-14th positions};-< . Then again, thats without mad hax.

Upon second look at the picture i figure it was Kara...whoops. So remember your'e lucky Sanka wasn't there to take 3rd position in dps and talking in third person.

You also have to remember that Aran is very very VERY melee friendly so while they may have sandbagging or they may not have. Any melee has a very big advantage over anyone else in that fight.
Grenn
In-Game Rank 4

very true

But if you'll notice, I beat the other 3 melee in the raid. A Fury Warrior, a Rogue, and a Feral Druid. We were all in the same group, and all had the same buffs, so no one can blame it on me having better or different buffs than they did Happy

Also, none of the melee died during the fight, so they don't have the excuse of having been dead and not able to do dps :P

Gorfin is OP!! I say he needs a nerf.. LoL tongue out
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: