Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grenn
In-Game Rank 4

re: Raiding Naxx this Tues!

Ok, for those that care I'll be running a Naxx raid this coming Tues.

This is going to be a total pug group, most likely consisting of mostly people that have been attuned to Naxx since before BC. If you want to come along then be online on Tues at 7pm server time when I start doing invites from Undercity.

FYI, it's very likely that many of the people that show up for this will have experience running Naxx pre-BC. I know Daave, Castafoo, Evgeni, and a large portion of No Life and Ballas have expressed interest in the raid so you'll likely be among the most hardcore pvers we have horde-side on this server, so if you chose to come be prepared to not dick around. Much of this instance will be new ground for many of us, and I know for a fact that none of us have ever even attempted the 4 Horsemen or Kel'thuzad so it's likely that we'll wipe a couple times on them if we reach them.

It's widely accepted that Naxx is the hardest instance Blizz ever added to the game. Yes, it's harder than Hyjal and BT, and the Sunwell from what i'm hearing from the PTR. Just because it's 'old hat' don't expect to walk in there and own the place, come prepared!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: