Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Repentia

re: SSC Resist Set(s) For Rep

I am going to start farming mats for SSC resist gear. I plan on obtaining both sets so I can tank either phase, or mix and match the sets to tank all 4 adds. I will be updating this as I gain materials. If you get any odds and ends you wouldn't mind tossing me, that would be great. Bold print= completed. Thanks guys!

90/90 Fel Iron Bars

56/60 Eternium Bars

10/10 Mercurial Adamantite

26/26 Khorium Bars

8/32 Heavy Knothide Leather

22/46 Primal Water

13/64 Primal Fire

46/46 Primal Life

16/64 Primal Shadow

Last edited by Repentia on Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 8 times in total

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.
Elithius
In-Game Rank 1

re: Alms for the poh

I got some stuff I'll throw ya when i log on next
Jadano

All i can say when i look at that list is HOLY SHIT!!

I dont have anything on that list to give you now, but i can help with the primal farming

The True Telarien

What kind of timeframe are we talking here before we can realistically get into SSC, and what kind of raid schedule are we looking at when we get there?

I'm more than happy to help farm mats if it can get us into SSC faster, but its hard for me to make myself do it if the raids will never go when I can be there.. Generally weekends are best for me (Fri/Sat night servertime) since my time zone is so far off server time.

My attempt at setting up a morning Kara raid during the week when I am on has not been successful so far >.< just about had a full raid, but when it came time to go, the only people that even bothered to log on were the Main Healer, a Rogue, and Myself... Hotvariation said he would try tanking but didnt even log in? Meh, cant really put your trust in a PUG though.. I'll keep trying.
lazaruss

does that mean that i should start trying to farm mats for a resist set also? i havnt really looked into resist gear at all.
Repentia

Oooo definately Laz! I don't think there is a resist set available to our bears aside from Naxx loots and AH greens, so it's pretty much up to us bucketheads. As far as which set you should go for, up to you I suppose. I'm just gathering both so I have the option of either, or to do a 50/50 mix to tank his adds should we get another plate tank who is capable. I really hate that all this time and effort has to go into getting armor sets for pretty much one stupid fight though. >.< I wish they would make it buyable with badges like the FR one.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.
The True Telarien

Can you update this list with the mats you still need? I'm a farm-a-holic when I get bored and having a goal really helps me get into it :-)

What do you really need the most? I'll get right to farming!
Grenn
In-Game Rank 4

FYI, Gorfin already has most of the Frost resist set.

He still needs the FrR neck, ring, and some armor kits.

He can craft all the plate pieces for both sets and has nethers stocked in his bank waiting for people to ask him to do so, he's also got 21 felsteel bars sitting in his bank waiting for the first person to ask him to craft the NR set.

There's a good page on the WoWwiki for seeing what the sets are and what mats they require.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Hydross_the_Unstable/Resistance_Gear

We (gorin, matty and I) were talking about the resist sets while rep was quasi afk before ZA last night, The best thing it looks like is to work towards gorfin finshing the frost set, Me picking up the nature set and rep wearing a combination of the 2 sets to tank the adds. Seems like a good plan to me eventually.
redneckloger
In-Game Rank 2

i got some stuff i can throw to someone let me know in game and i will see what i got
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: