Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nephilyz

re: Farewell DoG

It breaks my heart, but alas, this is my farewell to all of you guys. I've had a great time playing with all of you, and getting to know you as well. However, I haven't been happy with attendance the past few months, and as hard as I tried to recruit new members, I felt like for every step forward I took (and a few others, Redneck, Zaibon, etc.) we always managed to take a step back as a guild. I'm sorry it's come to this, but I have to find a new home. I wish you all the best of luck. My JC plans are still free to all of you, and don't be strangers in game, I'll still run shit with you guys and drop into vent from time to time to check in on you, if I'm still allowed to. I love all of you guys like family, even you Sickgin and Crimsonarrow. Well, that being said, Farewell and keep in touch. Nephilyz has left the building.

Joseph
CrimsonArrow

re: l8er

Sorry to see you go man the guild will never feel the same without you. take Care man good luck in Revolutionary keep in touch i for 1 will miss you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: