Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The True Telarien

re: Weekday Morning Raid anyone?

Are there any people that are usually on during the morning of most weekdays? Being in Japan, that would be the perfect time for me to raid and I was curious if anyone else would be interested. I'm thinking like 7-9am server time. I figure if we could get a raid going from Wednesday mornings, just a couple hours a day would be easy and then we would have the weekend to finish up whatever we couldn't get done.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
The True Telarien

Well, recruiting in the Trade channel got me a few good hits.

Main Tank - Hotvariation (Druid)
Off Tank - Kornage (Warr)
Main Heals - Thesuffering (Priest)
Raid Heals - Pookey (Priest)
Off Healer - Likegrass (Shaman)
DPS1 - Telarien (Lock)
DPS2 - Rbruno (Hunter)
DPS3 - Vasmillero (Hunter)
DPS4 - Roguesta (Rogue)
DPS5 - Undurien (shaman)

I could use a few backups/alternates just in case someone cant make it to the raid on any day, or if we end up needing to change out a class for one of the bosses. Just a MT and RH left and this raid will go!

If anyone knows more people that would be interested, just tell them to send me a mail in game or give me their name and I will see if I can get in touch with them.

Last edited by The True Telarien on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Repentia

If you see Marnius on in the mornings, he would be game for going. Send him a whisper and tell him you know me.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.
The True Telarien

Thanks for the name Rep :-) I'll add him to my friends list and hit him up if I see him on. I found a rogue this weekend that is interested in going as well. I'll just keep editing my second post as the raid grows.
The True Telarien

Only a couple more people needed and this will work!! I'm going to start praying for the Mindblade right now!
The True Telarien

Well, things arent going too smooth setting this one up... Out of all the people that said they would go, it turned out to be Me, Thesuffering, and Roguesta. Nobody else even logged in >.<

I should have expected as much from a PUG but oh well. I will keep trying. In the meantime, hopefully Gruul's raids start going on the weekend like Matty was telling me :-D Saturday nights at 9pm servertime? I'm looking forward to it!! at least I have some chance of gearing up!
The True Telarien

Woot! Well, I got a full group raid now. Its going to be interesting to see who all shows up next Wednesday. I'll continue to recruit because its always best to have backups if someone doesnt show or has to leave early.

If any of you guys wants in, just let me know I can make room for a Guildie no prob :-)
Jadano

Im not sure exaclty when in the mornings, but it seems like there is always a few kara pugs on like sunday/monday, and im sure you would be able to get a spot, groups like to have a lock for curator and illhoof

The True Telarien

LoL I always have the worst luck in PUGs. I have been in Kara probably close to 10 different times now and it always seems to fall apart after we kill Maiden, or I get picked up in a group to finish Kara after they downed Illhoof. I have done every boss in Kara EXCEPT curator and Illhoof >.<
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DoG Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: