Site Inactive
Facebook
Membership
Guild Perks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slay13
In-Game Rank 0

re: Guild Rules (aka omg ruleses'?!? o.O)

Hello all,

Here are some of the rules/regulations/way things generally work in the DoG.

1) Have Fun: Its a game, sometimes it feels like work, but find something you love about WoW and do it. Lvl, raid, craft, chat, RP, kill boars all day, find what is WoW for you and have a blast.

----------------------------

2)Give guildies a hand up, not a hand out:
Try to help your guildies whenever possible. However, don't help them to the point of hindering them ever learning the game on their own. If a guildy is constantly asking for information regarding quests, the game, raids and boss, after a point its of more assistance to direct them towards sources that they can use themselves to help themselves in the future (thottbot/mods ect).

This goes for $$ also, we help eachother out alot, but don't be anyones "slave", nor please don't expect it of anyone else. Don't beg, plead, or any other act that is entirely full of cheese.
-----------------------------

3) Respect your guildies :
We joke around alot, theres a lot of difference between what one person deems to be funny though at times and another starts to see as offensive. If asked by another guildy, please take your discussions/general foolishness to /tells or another vent channel.

Have a little empathy guys, and whenever in doubt try to see things from your friends/guildies perspective sometimes if you can.

------------------------------

4) Respect your Neighbor:
Please be aware that the way you act, much like in real life, can have a negative affect on those around you by association. Please refrain from getting into negative arguments in /tradechat , ect. It not only looks poorly on you, but on us as a guild at times.

-----------------------------

5) Be honest:

We know that sometimes, life happens. Sometimes something comes up, or things come at you in such a way that you cant show up for commitments that you've made in game.

It happens.

Please be honest with your guildies when these are foreseeable. If you can't fulfull a committment LET US KNOW so that we can find a replacement.

We have lives too (some of the time ; ), and if you need a night off, thats cool, but realize that not showing up and not letting us know, often amounts to guys sitting online waiting for long periods of time when they also could have done other things.
---------------------------------

6) Have Fun

IE rule 1 =P

----------------------------------

7) Be kind with your criticism

Theres often times when you see things that can be improved with as far as gameplay. Please try to keep it constructive, and realize that everyone was new at one time, and often there are different ideas as far as how to play class' ect, not all of them are "better" for each situation.

Often people respond better if you "inform " them about other alternatives via tells, as opposed to "telling" them how to play via raid chat or vent. Or feel free to let me know and i'll pass it along if you arent a very "PC" individual

re: I love Mattymoo!!!!

I love you Mattymoo!!!!!
I want you to want me...
I need you to need me...

I want to have your baybays!!!!!!!!!!!!

envy
Ugdhar
In-Game Rank 2

re: Guild Rules (aka omg ruleses'?!? o.O)

I AM THE LAW!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Most Recent Images